Updated: Jun 1
Hiiii! 👋🏾 You have no idea how much I MISS YOU ALL! Like everyone, I have been in quarantine and adjusting to the new normal of grocery shopping with a face mask😷. It feels all so SURREAL! I hope you all have been holding up well and excited about the reopening of ALL salon businesses! I know I am 😄 I cannot wait to get a mani/pedi but more importantly, I cannot wait to see you! In regards to reopening I am implementing some strictly enforced guidelines to ensure YOUR safety as well as the safety of others. The guidelines are as follows:
1. If you are SICK or have signs of sickness please DO NOT come in . As much as I love to see your beautiful faces I would much rather you reschedule when you are feeling better 🌻
2. Please wait in your vehicle if you arrive early. It is ok to arrive early and use the restroom prior to scheduled appointment time but please limit time spent in public waiting areas. If more than 5 minutes early, wait in your vehicle. 🙏🏾
3. Please sanitize hands upon entrance. Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use. 👍🏾
4. Face mask are required while in public areas of the salon lofts. I will be wearing a face mask during ALL services but I do not require them of my clients. If you feel more comfortable with one, please feel free to provide your own. I will have face masks available for $1.. 😷
5. All implements and tools will be cleaned and sanitized during your appointment, as before, but you will have the opportunity to see how we are taking measures to ensure sanitation during this time. Please allow an additional 5 minute grace period to your appointment to do so. ✨
Thank you all so much for continuing to support Beauty by Danielle. If you haven’t already, pre-book your appointments! I will be returning June 2 & I look forward to being social again with you!